Talk to us
About the Job
Feature Engineers are required in Amsterdam with backgrounds in at least one functional Payments area and IT.
As a Feature Engineer you will work closely with Product Owners, Architech’s and other Feature Engineers to break town epics, write stories and refine busienss requirements in an end-to-end context for the DevOps teams. You will create roadmaps, which are ambitious and can be implemented to help drive the business towards it’s strategic targets.
We need people with a IT Background’s and Functional Payments expereince. You will need the skills to drive a project in an agile enrvironment. If your background is as a Business Analyst then we do need to see IT experience and if your background is IT focused then we really need to see evidence of driving projects. The Feature Engineer will be pulling the different parts of the organisation together and driving the teams toward their common goal.
You will be working in an exciting and challenging environment, with some cutting edge technology where the goal is to provide customers a stable and secure environment. You will need a no-nonsense mentality and an ability to manage yourself and thrive in large, complex and corporate environment.
Projects may be related to PSD2, Instant Payments, SWIFT and many more.
- Functional Payments expertise – from at least one domain such as e-Commerce, Payments, retail, lending, FMCG, transactions etc.
- IT Background
- Ability to work effectively between both with the business and IT
- Results driven, able to proactively approach your work and ensure delivery with minimum guidance and strive for value add.
- Experience with Continuous Delivery in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong analytical skills and judgment
This is a very exciting and challenging project position working for a major financial technology organisation at one of the most exciting times in the financial industry.