Banks, Financial Services
Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Data Analyst Expert to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
Alongside the IT skills as described below it is crucial to have a broad understanding of data management. You will need to showcase knowledge on its functionalities and integration support. As a member of the Data Governance team, you will promote and govern data modelling practices throughout the organization.
General Tasks are as follows:
- Configure and optimize functionalities of the main modelling tool (Powerdesigner)
- Develop and maintain data modelling guidelines
- Analyse and transform rough data and APIs
- Onboard new modelers
- Master’s degree in a quantitative discipline (statistics, mathematics, engineering) or substantial knowledge of analytics
- Experience in data modelling with languages such as UML, ORM, etc...
- Strong SAP skills
- Strong experience with data architecture and API
- Basic knowledge of ISO standards
- Experience with work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
If this Data Analyst position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257