You will be responsible for building a buzz and advocacy through our Channel Payment Partners. You will be a passionate and skilled operator who can build fantastic, trusted relationships with decision makers.
The key focus is to build momentum as we ramp up our UK merchant base– that means sourcing and connecting with our Channel Partner sales teams and where they generate larger opportunities work directly with merchants towards sign up and onboarding.
We want someone who will love being part of the journey with partners and merchants – is excited by planning how to have maximum impact in the market and skilled communicating the solution and benefits we create. You’ll need the ability to close, but this should be easy having built up a level of trust and enthusiasm as you’ve worked with partners and their merchants.
The role means being fantastic at building relationships and ultimately sales. But mostly we want smart, ambitious, infectious people who can get stuff done and help merchants and Channel Partner sales team.
You’ll be part of a growing international sales team. You’ll be expected to ‘get stuck in’ and enjoy getting involved in different parts of the sales process and collaborating with your colleagues across the globe.
When you get ‘an in’ you’ll be great at building warm relationships and have the sophistication to introduce them to a hugely powerful, multi-faceted product. You’ll guide them through the layers of value we provide – and the breakthroughs they can make being able – for the first time – to connect sentiment with transaction and product data, all in real-time and from validated customers.
You’ll help evolve our strategy for connecting with UK merchants through our Channel Partners, handle objections with confidence and refine our messaging and approach so our communications continue to resonate more and more.
You’ll work closely with our global sales teams to feed in your experiences and add to our global learnings and the evolution of how we position and sell. You - like all of the team - will own part of the business, so act like it. Help us constantly learn, improve and deliver against the phenomenal opportunity we have to bring us to the world.
The role will also involve bringing us Online to merchants, enabling them to gain unique insights across their channels – physical stores, ecommerce and mobile. You’ll also have the chance to upsell our bolt on services of deeper insights and consultancy support. Once you’ve got ‘sales’ buy in you’ll provide a seamless handover to our merchant services and data consultant teams for them to build on your fantastic start to the relationship.
· Managing and owning your share of UK merchant sales – working with your UK Commercial Director (and our global sales lead and your colleagues in other markets) to create a target list of Channel Partners, identifying decision-makers, making calls, setting up meetings and preparing targeted pitch presentations and demos. Once you have a relationship you’ll work closely with our Channel Partners to motivate and drive sales.
· Sales Support & Marketing – input alongside your national and international colleagues to evolve our sales and marketing strategies to become ever more finely tuned and impactful. Always put your ‘hand up’ if you feel we can do more to support your sales and relationship building efforts;
· Product development – feeding in to product development, taking on feedback from customers and prospects to adapt and improve our service to merchants, including the website navigation, sign-up process and data dashboard/ reports;
· Smooth Handover to Account Management – working with the Merchant Services and Data team to ensure we have an efficient process for managing large scale customer onboarding and billing process, account set-up and management of their data dashboard, reports and consumer profile page – this will be key to ensuring positive word-of-mouth, positive PR case studies and contract renewals.
We would love to bring on board someone who has…
· The ability to thrive within and add to our energetic and dedicated global team;
· A rich understanding of what makes decision makers tick, how to communicate nuanced messages and how to resonate with prospects to build great relationships;
· Strong consultative sales and presentation skills, including the ability to establish and maintain Channel Partner relationships.
· The confidence and enthusiasm to be an amazing brand advocate – and build excitement wherever you go;
· An understanding of Channel go-to market strategies, driving volume sales in the SME and Mid-Market.
· The drive to respond quickly to challenges – and the tenacity to maintain momentum and high standards at all times;
· An understanding of the UK retail/hospitality sector – but if you don’t bring this then definitely the ability to get to grips with it – and the product – so that you’re adding value within weeks of coming on board;
· Our shared vision – someone who is excited by working in a business that is going to improve the world, who ‘gets’ the ethos and embraces our values.
You must have the right to work in UK and be fluent in written and spoken English.