Information Services, IT, Security
About the Client
Our client is a growing and energised global integration and data management services company providing unique and highvalue services to move, transform and manage business information in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, their practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client's specific business requirements. Headquartered in Alpharetta, they have additional offices in both the US and Western Europe.
They offer competitive pay and a generous benefit package to all of their full time employees that include FREE medical, dental and vision plans, 401K matching, STD/LTD, wonderful PTO schedules, and 10 paid holidays per year. They also have a great work environment that includes a game room, free beverages, Bagel Fridays, and many fun events throughout the year.
They are an equal opportunity employer. It is their policy not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
About the Job
The Director of Sales Enablement will be a proven leader with exceptional organization, communication, training, and process skills all geared towards accelerating sales knowledge, comprehension, and experience for our global sales team. This role will be responsible for working with multiple teams across the organization to develop, manage and deliver sales training and certifications to their global sales team. This position reports to the Chief Revenue Officer. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to gain deep knowledge and understanding of Liaison’s solutions, our value proposition, and the target markets we serve. This position requires a self-starter who can work with limited direct supervision, is entrepreneurial in spirit, and who accelerates top line revenue growth.
- Design, create and implement a comprehensive sales enablement program (to include tools, processes, programs and accreditations)
- Improve time to competency while reducing time to revenue through the execution of sales enablement program, specifically with our new hire on-boarding
- Partner with Sales Leadership to identify knowledge gaps across the company, conduct ongoing needs assessments and roll out targeted programs
- Design and implement metrics to ensure consistent evaluation and measurement of certifications
- Leverage Product Management and Product Marketing where appropriate for content
- Insure skills, knowledge and sales readiness of sales organization
- Create and manage sales enablement tools and enablement materials that support the sales force in their revenue generating efforts
- Bachelor's Degree or 10 to 15 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Highly skilled in change management practices and driving organizational process improvements
- Superior cross-functional collaborator with exceptional general management skills and the ability to build relationships within an organization
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiating skills to quickly establish rapport and credibility at all levels within an organization
- Ability to work well individually and within a cross functional team and demonstrated experience working with geographically dispersed teams
- Demonstrates initiative, drive and determination to achieve results
- Interacts effectively with the sales team they support as well as other departments
- Maintains a high level of energy, enthusiasm, engagement and commitment to action
- Develops trust, models open communication, and collaborative teamwork
- Makes commitments on deliverables and achieves critical deadlines
- Concentrates, analyze and resolve complex problems
- Demonstrates a high degree of self-awareness and commitment to personal growth
- Prioritizes changing demands, multi-tasks, and creatively meets tight deadlines in a dynamic environment