Information Services, IT, Security
About the Client
Our client is a growing and energised global integration and data management services company providing unique and highvalue services to move, transform and manage business information in the cloud. With a comprehensive array of business-to-business and application-to-application integration and data transformation services, their practitioners implement data management infrastructures adapted to each client's specific business requirements. Headquartered in Alpharetta, they have additional offices in both the US and Western Europe.
They offer competitive pay and a generous benefit package to all of their full time employees that include FREE medical, dental and vision plans, 401K matching, STD/LTD, wonderful PTO schedules, and 10 paid holidays per year. They also have a great work environment that includes a game room, free beverages, Bagel Fridays, and many fun events throughout the year.
They are an equal opportunity employer. It is their policy not to discriminate in hiring and employment on the basis of race, colour, religion, national origin, sex, disability, age or any other protected class in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws.
About the Job
The Director of Professional Services will provide leadership and guidance towards client service and business development for consulting and project implementation work. The position requires a person who models the behaviors that result in quality outcomes for clients and works to develop the skills and confidence of the Professional Services team members. This position will also work collaboratively with other department leaders to achieve company success.
The Director manages resources, coordinates project demands within the company’s Professional Service integration and data management practice area. This position enhances the relationship with our clients by developing strong, lasting partnerships with their business and leading the development and delivery of solutions to their most complex challenges. This position reports to the Senior Vice President, Professional Services.
- Hire, retain and motivate the best and brightest employees
- Develop strong relationships with key customers and partners
- Develop and/or maintain department procedures, metrics and key performance indicators to measure operations, develop and measure improvement targets and achievements and/or support changing business requirements
- Manage a portfolio of platform implementation projects on schedule, within budget and with high customer satisfaction
- Partner with the Sales team and assist in project pre-qualification and scoping to ensure that high quality deals are sold that will lead to customer success. Evaluate the roadmap for a customer’s long-term vision, helping to sell services that appropriately match their business needs
- Responsible for department management including staffing, training, performance management and career development of associates, and developing and monitoring department goals
- Provide technical and functional expertise to customers during the project implementation process
- Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves
- Fanatical about customer success and tenacious at driving long-term customer value
- Eager to contribute beyond your role and lead strategic initiatives to improve the customer experience at Liaison
- Demonstrated history of recruiting and hiring phenomenal talent
- Excellent customer management instincts and abilities
- Demonstrated experience in executive-level writing, negotiations, and presentations
- Demonstrated ability to manage ambiguity and apply problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to employ research and analytical thinking
- Demonstrated capabilities in team work and leadership
- 7-10 years’ experience in systems applications consulting, either internally via an IT organization or externally with a consulting firm or technology provider
- Bachelor Degree required