- Leader of the Center of Excellence team responsible for managing the high performing billing operations teams responsible to overseeing our payment processing globally across various business types including travel, insurance and e-commerce.
- Execution of short and long-term roadmaps to maximize synergies and optimize revenue.
- Desire to challenge status quo, drive opportunity while working collaboratively across team and levels within the organization.
- Accountable for maintaining compliance with regulatory bodies including SOX and payment system schemes.
- Identify cost savings through process improvements and reduced number of billing incidents leading to increased profitability.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee billing operations for all lines of business in a high-volume environment (over $4 of billion transactions per year) via ACH, credit card interchange, mortgage, and manual billing methods.
- Manage multiple high priority projects to produce additional revenue or reduce costs. Interface with Sr. Management on the status of those projects and other opportunities that may exist.
- Ensure the integrity of the billing systems by establishing and monitoring appropriate system of metrics and internal controls
- Interface with Client Management, Commissions, Finance and other departments across the organization as necessary to facilitate issue resolutions and discuss financial trends and recommendations.
- Propose, manage, and complete projects to enhance billing processes, support client operational requirements, or implement operational requirements related to new marketing efforts
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to interface effectively with Sr. Management concerning business objectives and high priority directives.
- Ability to manage multiple teams and multiple priorities
- Ability to identify opportunities, propose well thought out solutions and direct teams to implementation.
- Possess excellent communication skills and independent analytical skills to identify and communicate resourceful ways to address and implement solutions
- Proven ability to successfully manage multiple direct reports
- Ability to develop and/or recruit talent as necessary
- Ability to understand specific job responsibilities in relation to goals and objectives of the department and company
- Ability to understand, prioritize, and independently manage team objectives while balancing responsibilities to meet tight deadlines
- Understanding of PCI (Payment Card Industry) requirements and support company efforts to ensure compliance
- Minimum of 4 years in billing operations with the knowledge/experience in electronic billing processing (ACH & Credit Card)
- Various experience desired in the following areas: High volume transaction processing; Management of multiple billing processors;
- Minimum 5 years of managing multiple employees
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Data mining experience (Excel, Access, Cognos, Toad/SQL) with the ability to think analytically
Demonstrates the ability to envision the future, mobilize resources cross-functionally, and has the passion to successfully drive change across the organization with high ethics, integrity and execution
Build High-Performing Teams
Establishes a “Best in Class” vision, develops aggressive goals, motivates team to attain those goals, ensures accountability, course correct as needed, and drives results
Manage and Measure Work
Calculated risk taker who looks beyond organizational boundaries to understand and communicate priorities and big picture. Sets aggressive goals, manages toward outcomes and manages risk
Manage Change Effectively
Consistently delivers change through clear communication and action, providing a compelling vision for the future. Ability to identify and own change toward continuous improvement across people, process and technology
Think Like a Shareholder
Accountability with company assets to insure short and long term value creation supported with decision making that is aligned with company goals and achieves adequate returns on investment
Proactively Manage All Stakeholders
Leverage formal and informal communications to engage and empower key stakeholders. Demonstrates ability to mobilize required resources toward desired outcomes