Talk to us
Venmo?Zelle?Cash App? It’s time that a turnkey solution for P2P payments becomes the pinnacle payment services used by the largest bank and credit unions in the US.
This Atlanta based payments processor is looking for a Director of Product Management, that is up to the opportunity of leading the strategy, analyze process improvement, partners with different internal organizations and serve as the expert for all internal and external teams.
- Lead and standardize our ongoing product business processes including client onboarding, support, contracting, etc.
- Act as the turnkey service for P2P products (subject matter expert).
- Engage client communication and engagement efforts around P2P products.
- Lead sales funnel optimization efforts identifying targets while assisting the sales and marketing organization to ensure they have the right level of support to achieve our goals
- Form partnerships to help position our client and our their customer for success in the P2P network.
- Provide technical expertise in translating product specifications and operating rules for client facing teams, sales support and Professional Services teams supporting major client sales and installs.
- Lead and support interlock activities and initiatives across multiple product management and business unit organizations.
- Develop investment cases in order to realize returns on market opportunities for major product enhancements or new offerings related to our turnkey solution.
- Maintain and lead turnkey solution for digital payment product pricing and serve as key decision maker on exception pricing requests.
- Work with Architecture, Development and Delivery representatives to achieve desired outcomes through successful delivery of the product roadmap
- Apply all aspects of the Pragmatic Marketing Framework to the role including identification and solutioning for market problems, build/buy/partner decisions, and go-to-market activities.
- BS/BA and/or equivalent applicable working experience required. Advanced degrees a plus.
Job Related Experience:
- Minimum of ten years of experience in technology/software related Product Management or financial services Product Management with a focus on digital banking
- Ability to maintain knowledge of online, mobile and tablet technology and industry trends
- Strong communication and presentation skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
Travel Required: 20-30%