eCommerce, Fin-Tech, Retail
The opportunities and challenges that come with a rapidly growing Fintech organization are what makes being a part of an exciting and rewarding career!
Reporting to the Vice President of Specialty Retail, the Director of Operations & Finance will join a hand-selected team focused specifically on Retail and E-Commerce.
This person will have senior management responsibility for budgeting and financial reporting requirements, serving as a single point of contact in coordinating Specialty Retail & E-Commerce credit policies, product development, merchant onboarding, customer service, marketing, and risk management resources to deliver a compelling value proposition to our partners.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with the VP of Retail & Ecommerce to design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Monitor and refine comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management, and annual operating planning
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- BA/BS degree in Business Management – MBA a plus
- 7+ years of successful management experience in similar operations/finance role
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- Exceptional ability to operate in nebulous environments and deliver results