Our client is a globally operating meal kit provider who have established themselves as the market leader in over 10 countries. After going public successfully and having done several acquisitions, they are looking for someone who can further strategize and build out their payment operations.
As a Director of International Payments you will:
- Design the long-term payments strategy to have the best payment experience for its customers.
- Be responsible for their payment function across 10+ markets.
- Work closely with the tech teams and your counterpart in the US.
- Be the group-level expert for everything payment related.
- Be responsible for data consistency of payments data for financial reporting.
- Constantly optimise payment features in cooperation with product management and local payment teams.
- Define and articulate guidelines, goals and success metrics for each aspect of the payments life-cycle.
- Make decisions based on data.
- Lead the performance improvement projects with a direct revenue or cost impact, i.e. fraud reduction.
- Drive vendor performance and manage contractual and compliance requirements, as well as the relationships with 3rd party vendors.
- Identify business development opportunities as well as business process solutions that increase efficiencies, improve customer satisfaction and drive scalability with the PSPs.
What you will be:
Have at least 7 years of experience in a leading role for payments and fraud management
Have previous experience with contract negotiations as well as RFPs in the payments ecosystem
Having Experience with recurring payments is a must
A team leader who takes responsibility and can motivate a team
Driven for results - push projects to completion with a sense of urgency
A critical thinker - use logic and reasoning to identify strengths and weaknesses of solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems
A clear communicator and able to clearly coordinate and provide information to co-worker
Master's degree in Business or other related function
Leadership experience in online payments and fraud prevention, ideally in a subscription business landscape
Experience in managing payment providers and handling international payment regulations
A very good understanding of designing business processes
Exceptional organizational skills
Fluent in English (German or French are considered a plus)