Retail, Risk/Fraud, Technology
About the Client
Our client is an AI company. They’re coding the future of commerce with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Our client has one critical mission: make commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, payment providers and retailers use their machine learning technology to manage risks associated with banking and shopping, whether it’s in person, online or via mobile devices.
They want your incredible talent to drive growth and help their customers be successful. Backed by years of hardcore work and funding from amazing investor, they’re at the inflection point of growth. They’re data people so you should have a desire and willingness to dig into the numbers, too.
About the Job
- Partner with sales team and Global Systems Integrators to create and expand their relationships with Issuing Banks, Acquiring Banks, and Merchants
- Leverage your relationship skills and industry knowledge to constantly strategize and execute on how they can grow its partner base
- Work cross-functionally to maintain strategic alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and update the revenue pipeline data in Salesforce CRM, providing regular forecasts to the team
You are eager to use your experience in Business Development to work with the world's largest Global Systems Integrators to develop strategic partnerships for them. You have in-depth experience in fraud prevention, cyber security, payments, big data or predictive analytics markets and are excited to establish and develop our relationships with Systems Integrators.
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Integrator Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree
- An impressive track record of expanding your company's client base using your existing, and establishing new, business relationships
- Ability to understand and demonstrate their products as well as to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- An in-depth knowledge of what their enterprise customers need and how their products can be best deployed through a consultative approach
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations