What you will do
You will be responsible for our merchants’ smooth experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations. Working closely with our merchants and your sales colleagues, you will strengthen your knowledge about the e-commerce and payments industry as well as the underlying system and vendor landscape. This will make you an important source of feedback on our products!
- Be in contact with our merchants via phone, video call or email as well as on site during workshops and demos
- Given the variety in complexity and size of those projects you will adjust your approach dependent on how many integrating parties or internal stakeholders are involved
- Act as an interface between involved parties and steer them to completion, while eliminating friction as an external project manager
- Provide merchants with profound knowledge about our products and best practices to ensure optimal end customer experience
- Provide merchants with insights on details of configuration options and all aspects of the technical integration
- Provide feedback to product & engineering domains, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements.
Who you are
My client is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking my client to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! We embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You should have
- Superb proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
You might also have
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate with different audiences
- Ability to handle clients situations in a confident yet humble ways based on facts
- An eye for details to easily structure bigger projects into deliverables
- Genuine curiosity and good technical understanding
- Passion for solving problems