Talk to us
Developing a financial software focused on forecast & treasury management, out client is a scale-up experiencing high growth. After passing a first funding series for 20M, they have big plans for the future! Fast growing with some big names among their clients’ references, our client is already planning its next move to open the French, English, and German market after a successful first steps in Belgium, Netherlands and the US.
Still at an early phase, the company needs people able to work without direct management (flat organisation) and in a fast paced environment.
- You’ll be responsible for the technical implementation of the financial software/platform in complex large corporations.
- You’ll be owner of the implementation process and will refine this process continuously to improve the implementation experience for future clients.
- You’ll continue to gain responsibilities within the team and have the opportunity to play a key role in the company’s growth
- One or more years of hands-on experience as a Qlikview Designer & Developer OR the ability to learn
- new Business Analytics tools easily due to prior experience.
- Experience with data mapping, data transformation and ETL solution architecture.
- Hands-on experience analysing, designing and implementing scalable and performant ETL flows
- Knowledge of Data Warehousing/dimensional modelling concepts as well as accounting and ERP systems is considered a plus.
- Affinity with Finance.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, global scale-up environment.
- Effective communicator with Financial/Business profiles at clients.
What can you expect?
Perfect moment to join:
- To be part of a successful and inspired team in a fast-growing start-up in the international roll-out phase.
Perfect place to learn and grow:
- Jump into a job role with increasing responsibilities, where your actions have a direct impact on the company’s performance.
And of course…
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Work in an inspiring and beautiful office in Herentals. (Close to Antwerp)