Retail, Risk/Fraud, Technology
About the Client
Our client is an AI company. They’re coding the future of commerce with a leading platform powered by artificial intelligence and big data. Founded and developed by data scientists and aerospace engineers, Our client has one critical mission: make commerce safe. The world’s largest banks, payment providers and retailers use their machine learning technology to manage risks associated with banking and shopping, whether it’s in person, online or via mobile devices.
They want your incredible talent to drive growth and help their customers be successful. Backed by years of hardcore work and funding from amazing investor, they’re at the inflection point of growth. They’re data people so you should have a desire and willingness to dig into the numbers, too.
About the Job
- Work hand-in-hand with their most strategic customers to ensure success
- Use your solid, proven experience in the Fintech space to build lasting relationships and develop accounts
- Take the initiative in enabling their Product and Marketing teams to make their users happy and help shape their strategy
- Be able to demo their products from a position of deep industry knowledge, and have your finger on the pulse of this exciting market
- Tap into appropriate resources to proactively enable all relevant sales and technical issues
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
You’re a natural at developing relationships and going the extra mile to delight a customer. You are eager to use your experience in the Fintech, payments and fraud space to propel an innovator in machine learning fraud prevention and protect consumers everywhere. You have in-depth experience in artificial intelligence risk management, cyber security, payments, big data, predictive analytics and SaaS markets and will implement a strategy to retain customers and grow revenue, reporting to the SVP of North America.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success in fraud solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- An impressive track record of developing revenue within an account
- Ability to understand and demonstrate their products as well as to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- An in-depth knowledge of what their enterprise customers need and how their products can be best deployed through a consultative approach
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations