About the Client
Our client is a data science company that detects fraud in omnichannel commerce. The company uses real-time, machine-based learning to analyze big data to identify fraudulent payment transactions and minimize risk in the financial industry.
About the Job
- Work hand-in-hand with our client's most strategic customers to ensure success
- Use your solid, proven experience in the Fintech space to build lasting relationships and develop accounts
- Take the initiative in enabling our client's Product and Marketing teams to make their users happy and help shape company strategy
- Be able to demo our client's products from a position of deep industry knowledge, and have your finger on the pulse of this exciting market
- Tap into appropriate resources to proactively enable all relevant sales and technical issues
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with key accounts
You are a natural at developing relationships and going the extra mile to delight a customer. You are eager to use your experience in the Fintech, payments and fraud space to propel an innovator in machine learning fraud prevention and protect consumers everywhere. You have in-depth experience in artificial intelligence risk management, cyber security, payments, big data, predictive analytics and SaaS markets and will implement a strategy to retain customers and grow revenue, reporting to the SVP of North America.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Success in fraud solutions
- Bachelor’s degree
- An impressive track record of developing revenue within an account
- Ability to understand and demonstrate company products as well as to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- An in-depth knowledge of what our client's enterprise customers need and how their products can be best deployed through a consultative approach
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations