Talk to us
A Customer Lead is required to play a key role in a project team which is developing new banking products for the future of banking. You will be working in small teams, validating customer assumptions, generating the high-level business case, business model and working toward a MVP.
Working as the Customer Lead, you will own the Customer journey aspect, running workshops and interviews to help develop the MVP design.
Fintech knowledge and entrepreneurship is a key component of this role. You will need to be flexible, innovative, have good knowledge of product management, digital marketing, Consulting and sales/business development.
It’s a start-up environment, where you will gain the most by daring to fail and believing in what you are doing, and you will have an opportunity to develop next generation banking products.
Are you interested? If yes then please read the below and if you wish to discuss further get in touch.
- Track record in digital product development from prototype to production and in delivering market-ready products
- Experience in building MVP and prototypes
- Ability to work in short iterations/sprints
- Listening skills and empathy, able to find creative ways to connect to customers
- Knowledge of banking and payments (basic is fine, but the more the better)
- Broad fintech knowledge
- Domain knowledge – at least one, such as payments, lending, digital channels, SME / MidCorp, IT, or other relevant domain
- Creativity and flexibility
This is a very exciting Lead role developing new banking products for the future of banking. If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257