Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Payments
Germany or Netherlands
About the Client
This opportunity is at a world leading payment service provider that rovides payment processing services to retail, telecommunications, gaming, education, and social media companies on a global scale. Our client functions as a single point of contact for card acquiring, payment processing, PCI compliance and cyber security services. With both card acquiring services and payment processing the client provides businesses with a true end-to-end payment solutions across the entire payments journey.
About the Job
Main purpose of the role:
- To achieve and exceed the sales targets in line with the operational plan.
- To maximise all business opportunities, grow the business and develop outstanding professional service to customers.
- Be a strong and confident sales leader
- Reliably deliver revenue towards sales targets
- Sell Payment Processing services within assigned vertical markets across Europe
- Negotiate commercial and contractual terms
- Accurate Forecasting and Pipeline Management (using Salesforce)
- Self-generation of leads
- Travel consistently (approx. 30%) in the region for face to face meetings and represent the company at industry events
- Disciplined usage of CRM tool (Salesforce)
- Manage customers as they move through the sales and on-boarding cycle, working collaboratively with inside sales support colleagues
- Create visibility and clear communication on sales progress and individual pipeline
- Help developing the client's product and services portfolio by gathering and communicating market and customer requirements
- 4+ years proven new business sales track record in a target-driven B2B sales role
- Sales background in technology based products and services.
- Relevant experience in a fast-moving business environment and/or international sales role
- Working knowledge of PSP and Gateway solutions
- Working knowledge of Acquiring banks and the processes they use
- Team player, excellent inter-personal skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Awareness of the client's range of products
- Awareness of competitor’s products within the industry
- Understanding of Payment systems capabilities and features
- Computer literacy, word processing, CRM, data handling, record keeping
- Vertical market experience and network.