About the Client
Our client is an independent consulting and software company for the financial services industry and are one of Germany's best employers.
They have offices across Germany and over 400 employees at the moment.
They are currently looking for a talented Payments consultant for one of the locations: Frankfurt, Hamburg, Munich or Düsseldorf.
About the Job
- Analyze and structure problems in the area of ??payment transactions, cards and modern payment procedures, and also use their expertise
- Create requirements and solution concepts and are intensively involved in the implementation in all project phases
- You will be Actively involved in expanding the area of ??payment services (classical payment transactions, cards, cash and trade finance)
- You independently develop new market-oriented services in the field of payments
- You continue to expand existing customer relationships and on-board new customers
- You have an above-average degree in economics or business informatics or equivalent training
- You have a high quality claim to the results of the work, is extremely communicative and objective
- You enjoy working in projects and are ready to break new grounds with our customers and act as a "trusted advisor"
- In your 3 to 5 years professional experience in the financial services or consultancy sector, you have gained profound know-how in the area of payment transactions
- You have already demonstrated that you can get involved quickly and successfully in new areas of interest
- You are ready to pursue common goals ambitiously to be among the best and thus make an active contribution to the overall success of our company
- They are a team player and also bring you an unlimited travel experience
- Fluent in English
About the Offer
- Comprehensive training by experienced colleagues and managers in a "Great Place to Work"
- A lot of freedom to shape the common future with the company
- Continued support of your personal development and further education within our career model
- The prospect of becoming a part of the leading payments consultancy company
- An attractive package with great development perspectives