Consulting Services, Technology
About the Client
Our client is a global leader in technology services and consulting. They enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, they help their clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve them effectively.
About the Job
As a Consultant, you will be a key player in the consulting team that helps discover and define the problem statement, evaluates the solution options and makes recommendations. You will create detailed design, architecture and process artifacts and implement the deployment plan. You will also support knowledge transfer with the objective of providing value-adding consulting solutions that enable our clients to meet the changing needs of the global landscape.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education
- At least 4 years of experience with IT
- Experience in Business Process Consulting, problem definition, Architecture/Design /Detailing of Processes
- Experience in Oracle EBS Financials - (General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Assets, Advanced Collection, Payments)
- Experience in Oracle EBS Implementation Methods and have completed at least 2 EBS Finance Implementations
- Should have onsite offshore work model experience
- Experience in Development/ Configuration/solutions evaluation/ Validation and deployment
- Experience in project and talent management
The job entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face. Travel may be required as per the job requirements.