Compliance , Security
Talk to us
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager to ensure our company adheres to legal standards, industry standards and in-house policies. You will be responsible for enforcing regulations in all aspects and levels of business as well as the achievement of compliance with regulatory requirements and industry standards as they pertain to the IT environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design, develop and oversee procedural controls to compliance risks.
- Design and document IT General Controls to ensure the business demonstrates compliance with its obligations under the Sarbanes Oxley Act
- Validate IT key controls to identify control risks, analyze root causes and trends in potential control weaknesses; suggest new controls to meet compliance standards where applicable
- BA/BS in Information Systems or Master’s degree preferred
- 7+ years’ experience working in an information security, information technology or information risk management related field
- CISA, CISM, CISSP or other relevant qualifications preferred
- Demonstrated experience in implementing compliance frameworks, such as ISO 27001, ISMS implementation, COSO, COBIT, etc., for financial services organization or organizations with similar information security needs and requirements;
- Industry standards and regulations including PCI DSS, PCI PIN, PA DSS, P2PE, COSO, and SOX
If interested, please email me at email@example.com with an updated copy of your resume. Look forward to working with you.