Fin-Tech, Payment Service Providers (PSP)
Talk to us
Our client is a technologically innovative, fully integrated, self-developed payment provider and the first European PSP which is entirely cloud based, over Microsoft Azure. They are also a licensed E-money institution and Principal Member of MasterCard and Visa for Acquiring and Issuing services with direct connectivity to the Card Schemes, providing processing services through its own platform. They can support over 24 additional payment methods, and offer a true omnichannel solution already within the Benelux area, UK, Romania, Greece and Cyprus areas. Their plan? Conquer all European countries. The company is already profitable and willing to truly invest into top talents and performers to support their growth plan!
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant Degree in Finance, Business, Marketing or similar curriculum is required.
- 6+ years of marketing experience in a leading prior company (Payment and Technology industries are preferred).
- 2 to 3+ years of leadership experience managing a team of direct reports.
- Fluency in English and working proficiency in another major European language.
What is expected from you:
- Manage all aspects of marketing planning, budgeting, metrics and reporting.
- Create, implement and ensure the successful execution of high level marketing plans and brand strategies whilst aligning these to institutional plans and objectives.
- Facilitate and drive the sales and marketing strategy to increase revenue, reduce costs and mitigate risks.
- Guide marketing related activities to ensure brand building positioning and awareness across all aspects of the marketing mix.
- Lead marketing communication across various channels and market segments (online and offline).
- Oversee the use of lead-tracking systems and management processes to ensure demand creation and lead generation.
- Oversee and leverage brand building and positioning through digital and social media platforms.
- Implement and leverage the latest marketing tools and technologies.
- Engage in critical market and competitive research to segment and define target markets, refine and improve the product value proposition and implement the best market-penetration strategy.
- Manage external agencies and relationships with marketing services and develop and maintain long-term relationships with industry thought-leaders, marketing associations and advisors.
- Promote individual and departmental success and high performance through teamwork, motivation, professional development and leadership.
What the job entails - but you probably know this already…
- An extensive understanding of traditional and innovative marketing, sales and communication strategies and methods.
- Competent in developing strategies in line with business requirements and identified targets.
- Demonstrate proficiency in market research, trend analysis, interpretation and reporting.
- You have excellent analytical and literacy skills as well as strong operational, project management and public-speaking skills.
On top of all this...
- A proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office and desktop publishing programs
- A high level of ethics and integrity
- Target and deadline driven
- Work in a dynamic environment and adapt to change
- Able and keen to travel internationally
The Benefits of joining our client is that you get to experience vibrant growth first hand. Come and be part of this highly energetic, enthusiastic, positive team whose sole focus is on growth - growing personally as individuals, locally and globally as a trendsetter.
Our Selection Procedure In a Nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply, the better!
Let's first have a conversation about our goals, your goals and see if they fit together. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.
The interview phase may include a technical assignment to test your technical merits.
Disclaimer: Payments and Cards Network operates as an employment agency and an employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this position.