Talk to us
The Channel Account Manager is responsible for achieving established revenue goals through the development of assigned resellers. Duties include establishing and executing key accounts plans with partners in targeted vertical markets. You will need to develop a thorough understanding of your assigned Partners and Resellers business environment and create a strategic plan to focus on growing the complete solution and services offering with the Benelux and DACH regions - Benelux will be the primary focus.
- 5 -8 years of experience in sales, alliance management or product marketing roles within Hospitality/Retail.
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales targets
- Demonstrated expertise in solution selling and product marketing for a technical product
- Proven ability to analyse and take action on marketing programs, joint value propositions and business plans for strategic partners
- Negotiation abilities and experience in building a partner-based network
- Excellent team player. Willingness to drive initiatives, working across organisations and taking new approaches to opportunities.
- Cross-functional influence, relationship building, and project management skills
- Languages - Fluent in English and Dutch is required, if you also speak German it is a huge bonus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Finance. (MBA a plus)