We're looking for experienced recruiters to join our canalside office in Amsterdam! Do you have a passion and innate ability to develop strategic business partnerships? Are you excited by the Payments & FinTech industry? Do you have a background in sales or recruitment?
At the Payments & Cards Network, we are very proud of our people and love being able to provide exciting development opportunities to employees. Here are some of our recent successes:
Rookie Consultant to Managing Director, USA
Consultant to Chief Commerical Officer
Intern to Head of Marketing
2018 is a year of expansion for the Payments & Cards Network, we have ambitious growth plans in the Netherlands and America which means we are looking for raw talent to join us on our mission. Working at PCN, every day will be different, you will be offered an extensive training and on-boarding programme, opportunities to attend major events across Europe, incentive trips to beautiful locations and the support of some of the finest payments and recruitment professionals this side of Europe.
We will provide you with the best training around to help kick-start your career as a 360-degree recruitment consultant. You will have plenty of support from the team and will learn the ropes in no time. What you’ll be doing:
- Building a pipeline of business through identifying the clients’ you want and how to target them
- Approach clients to understand their requirements and confirm business arrangements
- Placing advertisements
- Cold, warm and hot calling leads
- Sourcing & interviewing the right candidates
- Making recommendations to clients & candidates
- Negotiate terms & conditions of service
- Conduct role briefing with clients and set expectations for recruitment process
- Process management and sourcing
- Headhunt, source, screen, develop and introduce candidates
- Focus on candidate relationship management
- Effectively communicate position opportunity and client value proposition
- Communication is your best asset
- You have a sales mindset & can see opportunities where others might not
- You’re comfortable working in an ambiguous setting and get a kick out of finding innovative ways of doing things
- You’re a self-starter who can work autonomously but you’re also a team player
- You have a thick skin and don’t give up easily
- You are fluent in English + Dutch, French, German or Nordic Languages are a huge plus
- You’re passionate about recruitment2+ years sales and/or recruitment experience
What's in it for you?
You'll be working alongside an awesome international team, with a culture or positivity, respect, success, ownership and most importantly, fun!
Offering a range of incentives, including:
- Investment in a dedicated, tailored training program
- Coaching and mentoring
- Opportunity to start your career as an international headhunter
- Opportunity to attend industry events and functions throughout Europe
- Clear career progression with exciting incentives (team trips to unique locations, monthly lunch clubs at Amsterdam's best restaurants & MacBook)
- Flexible working arrangements
- Located in the heart of Amsterdam, just off the Leidseplein
- A competitive salary + uncapped commission scheme
- Friday breakfast + after work drinks, office dogs, company boat and regular team outings!
The Payments & Cards Network is a niche recruitment agency specializing in executive search across the FinTech & Cybersecurity markets. We have the largest Payments & Cards focused Network in the world with a global network of over 40,000 professionals contributing to daily discussions and industry-specific news and a global database of over 75,000 professionals. Our mission is to provide expert consultancy and advice throughout the entire search process and give our clients access to the best Payment & Cyber people and opportunities in the world
We are headquartered in the central Amsterdam, have an office in Hong Kong & most recently Atlanta, Georgia. We are an ambitious and inclusive company where everyone is empowered to contribute and deliver results.
*Only people with an EU work permit will be considered at this time. Please do not apply unless you are already able to work/live in the EU. We will not be able to reply to any applications submitted by persons unable to work in EU*