Talk to us
Do you want to work in a fast-growing company that provides industry-leading fraud, abuse and user experience protection tools for small and medium online retailers. We use behavioural analytics, real-time user scoring, and global monitoring to optimize and protect against threats and give companies a better insight into their real customers.
We are looking for a driven and passionate Business Development Manager to join our team. They are currently expanding the European team a real hunter that can hit the ground running and sell our solution to eCommerce stores in the EMEA region.
This person should be prepared to work in a high-paced team environment and this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate team. You will get to work in a diverse team with members from different nationalities. In return, we will give you a lot of responsibility, opportunity and training to grow as a professional.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Qualify prospects against company ideal customer criteria.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as calling and face to face meetings, and indirect methods such as networking.
- Effectively communicate the value proposition, product vision and service capabilities to prospects.
- Close revenue contracts with new customers that achieve assigned and exceed assigned sales targets.
- Work with product managers when required to address customer requirements.
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- A hunter mentality and 2-4 years successful experience in sales roles, with a demonstrated ability to win in highly competitive sales situations.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills, German, Spanish or French is a big plus.
- Highly motivated, detail-orientated and organized.
- Collaborative and able to work under own initiative.
- Excellent organizational, communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Be proficient in understanding and communicating all products and technical information and generate proposals.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment with enthusiastic colleagues
- Small teams, where personal development is highly valued
- Working in a successful, dynamic and growing organization, with a matching company spirit