Merchant Services, Payments
Talk to us
My client is looking for an energetic Business Development Manager - Outside Sales, to help them expand their clientele. If you have a GREAT sales record, 1-3 years experiences in merchant service/payment processing, and are driven for new challenges. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sale strategy.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Primarily responsible for generating new (mid) accounts. Manage account referrals from in-house and from external referral partners.
- Work effectively with executive and management team to ensure consistent execution of corporate strategy and support atmosphere of teamwork at all times.
- Identify and help to design resolutions for potential high-end merchants to be able to successfully board Merchant Processing Program.
- Sell credit, debit, check services and gift card/loyalty programs using the consultative sales approach.
- Actively participate and contribute to all sales and training sessions.
- Self-Generate Leads by Cold-Calling.
- Attend networking events to obtain leads to build pipeline.
- Responsible for cultivating and self-generating new leads and following up on each and every lead to secure necessary merchant card statements and required financials in order to respond with a winning proposal to maximize closing rates while maintaining 100% customer satisfaction.
- Maintains and updates contact information in all applicable Customer Relationship Management system, including; Salesforce, Passport, Artefacts, and Access One. All prospects must be imputed by 11:59 p.m. daily.
- Collaborate with estimators, underwriters, deployment, client care and partner teams to close business.
- Identifying customer needs, positioning appropriate solution(s) and acquiring new customer relationships
- Sets, achieves and exceeds sales revenue quota targets by winning new contracts and orders through prospecting, developing new customer relationships and servicing existing client referrals. Manages customer relationship and serves as the primary point of contact for senior bank managers.
- Serves as an advisor to the Sales Manager on market trends and new competitive product and service offerings.
- Receive coaching and feedback and willingness to implement recommendations within the sales process.
- Required to use training, sales and marketing materials with all leads placed in My.internationalbancard.com in order for the company to track merchants through the sales follow up and on-boarding process.
- Manages customer relationships and acts as liaison between the client.
- Work closely with all partners to ensure the partnership is a win-win relationship.
- Develop and execute a Territory/Portfolio Sales Plan to attack specific segments against mutually agreed upon performance objectives.
- Update sales pipeline and forecasts as hosted by the online reporting system.
- Attend crucial meetings and follow up on all required assignments.
- Perform additional assignments as required by the needs of the operational unit, company or as directed by their manager.
- Learning the technical expertise and having confidence in our solutions to position against competing products and services.
- Set, track and hold oneself accountable to key performance indicators.
- Recommend process and system improvements.
- Employee must comply with all Merchant Program Standards, Reporting, Card Issuing Bank Rules and Merchant Service Level Agreements.
- Other duties as requested and assigned.?
REQUIRED EDUCATION, TRAINING AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- 1-3 years of Merchant services experience (strongly preferred)
- A “hunter” style sales approach
- High energy
- A strong work ethic
- Work hard, play hard attitude
- Above par communication skills
- The ability to manage your time wisely and work independently
- A proven sales track record; strong sales metrics ability
- Have a passion to be the best at what you do
- Do the right thing even when no one is looking
- Build relationships for life
- Are highly motivated to grow your business
- Do whatever it takes to achieve and surpass goals
- Thrive in a fast paced environment
- Radiates confidence