Fin-Tech, Payment Service Providers (PSP)
About the client
Payments and Fintech is becoming a buzz in France and in particular in Paris. Where we are seeing many large and very well known banks and financial institutions creating or investing in payments platforms. From Paypal to Apple Pay, these payment methods are changing the way we buy online.
We are recruiting for a very successful Payments Service Provider (PSP) which continues to grow at a rapid pace. The main markets they operate in are eCommerce, Retail, digital goods or Gaming spaces. You will see them supporting merchants of all sizes ranging from leading e-Commerces to smaller digital players with our clients fantastic omni-channel offering which allows them to service merchants globally, online but also in-store. A perfect one-stop solution.
Our client in past 5 years has disrupted the market by creating one of the most advanced platform technologically and are now one of the top three players in the industry. With a global approach to payments and cross border business that is key to growth. Following successful expansion and the opening of offices in several key markets they are ready go in depth in several new markets, hiring top talent from these areas.
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, while enlisting the support of product specialists, implementation, service, and other sales and management resources as needed
- Build strong relationships with prospects, while handling objections, advancing and closing new opportunities
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and client artifacts
- Maintain a high level of sales activity on a weekly basis, and work with other teams to develop sales assets for campaigns
- Understand the competitive landscape relative to customer needs, so you can effectively position company solutions
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data
- Build account business plans as necessary to target the right people and clearly establish objectives and strategies to penetrate and develop the account
- Actively participate in sales performance management and cadence reviews
- Achieve quarterly & yearly financial quotas, business goals and objectives
- Work closely with product development team to propose and develop new initiatives and product enhancements, so clients can quickly achieve their objectives
- Ensure a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the Account Manager following a successful implementation
What you need
- Regardless of the following, we are looking for a candidate that is smart, driven and ready to take the first step in career in a meritocratic company where effort and success is paramount and does not go unrewarded.
- Approx 2 years sales experience, ideally selling Technical or Payments related products
- Fluent Dutch required
- Ability to understand technical products and how best to sell them
- Ability and confidence to interact directly with C-Level suite of large corporations
- Desire to learn
- Understanding of long sales cycle which requires persistence, resilience and long term vision
- A drive and desire to open a new market
- Openness to travel
- Interest in Fintech is a plus!