Mobile, Payments, POS/MPOS, Technology
About the Client
The company is a leading mobile point-of-sale (mPOS) company in Europe. They started out 5 years ago and built their payment service from scratch to shake up the industry and wake up the entrepreneur within anyone. They created a unique device that with the smartphone that’s in your pocket, allows small merchants to accept card payments anywhere. Whether the merchants are brewing coffee or fixing cars, we want to make technology that everyone knows how to use. So the merchants can get on with what they do best.
They build their own payment solution end-to-end so that they can always offer the best value & service. The client knows how vital payment is to small business, so they use their technology to solve their problems.
About the Job
- Identify, contact and acquire potential cooperation partners in France and Italy (if language skills permit), while based in our Berlin office
- Develop creative and impactful sales strategies
- Represent the company and our product at all times in a secure, convincing, and professional manner with regards to (large) key accounts and at industry events
- Negotiate contracts confidently and regard deal-closing as your absolute strength
- After closing a deal, implementation is as important as closing a partnership
- Analyze profitability of the company partnership channels to ensure attractive ROIs
- Be equally comfortable working on your own and as part of a team
- 5+ years business development or sales experience and corresponding success ideally in the Fintech environment - we do equally value fast learners!
- Experience in working with ISVs, ISOs, retailers and various referral partners a big plus. Established connections in the local market.
- Strong negotiating skill, trustworthiness and creativityNative level language skill of French
- Excellent language skills (verbally and written) in English (Italian is a big plus)
- Senior personality – someone who is comfortable communicating with and convincing C-level business partners with a proven track record
- Experience with a complete partnership lifecycle, from identifying leads, to pitching, closing and implementing them
- Start-ups thrill you! You’re able to identify yourself with them and you know what awaits you when working for one. Start-up experience a definite plus
About the Offer
- Flat hierarchies and the opportunity to have an impact, irrespective of your job description.
- Convenient location in the heart of Mitte at U-Bahn Oranienburger Tor.
- Our office has a strong sense of community; we get together regularly for brunches, cocktail nights, football, and yoga.
- Our team comes from 30 different countries creating a fun, international environment.
- Kicker table, beer in the fridge, German classes, and yoga in the yard + many, many more perks