Fin-Tech, Payment Service Providers (PSP)
Belgium or London
Talk to us
Our client is a technologically innovative, fully integrated, self-developed payment provider and the first European PSP which is entirely cloud based, over Microsoft Azure. They are also a licensed E-money institution and Principal Member of MasterCard and Visa for Acquiring and Issuing services with direct connectivity to the Card Schemes, providing processing services through its own platform. They can support over 24 additional payment methods, and offer a true omnichannel solution already within the Benelux area, UK, Romania, Greece and Cyprus areas. Their plan? Conquer all European countries. The company is already profitable and willing to truly invest into top talents and performers to support their growth plan!
- Lead all aspects of the sales process, while enlisting the support of product specialists, implementation, and other sales and management resources as needed.
- Build strong relationships with prospects, while handling objections, advancing and closing new opportunities.
- Create and deliver compelling presentations and client artifacts.
- Maintain a high level of sales activity on a weekly basis, and work with other teams to develop sales assets for campaigns.
- Understand the competitive landscape relative to customer needs, so you can effectively position company solutions.
- Maintain accurate and timely customer, pipeline, and forecast data.
- Build account business plans as necessary to target the right people and clearly establish objectives and strategies to penetrate and develop the account.
- Actively participate in sales performance management and cadence reviews.
- Achieve quarterly & yearly financial quotas, business goals and objectives.
- Work closely with the product development team to propose and develop new initiatives and product enhancements, so clients can quickly achieve their objectives.
What you need to succeed:
- Sales professional with a deep knowledge of selling technical AND payment related products (ideally Acquiring and Issuing).
- Ability to understand technical products and how best to sell them.
- Ability and confidence to interact directly with C-Level suite of large corporations.
- Desire to be the first on the ground.
- Understanding of long sales cycle which requires persistence, resilience and long-term vision.
- A drive and desire to open a new market.
- Ability to travel.
- Fluency in English and working proficiency in another major European language.
What you can expect:
The bench of benefits you’ll enjoy when joining our client is constantly growing! First and foremost, you’ll get to experience a challenging position within a vibrant and growing sector. You’ll be part of a highly energetic, results-driven and positive team whose sole focus is on growth - growing personally as individuals, locally and globally as a trendsetters. Ready for your next career jump?
Our Selection Procedure In a Nutshell
Apply by clicking the button below. The more you share about yourself and the reason you apply, the better!
Let's first have a conversation about our goals, your goals and see if they fit together. This can be at our office, but this could also be via phone, Hangouts or Skype.
During the interview phase (of max. two rounds), we'll inform you as soon as we've decided whether we'd like to proceed with you.
The interview phase may include a technical assignment to test your technical merits.
Disclaimer: Payments and Cards Network operates as an employment agency and an employment business. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age or experience and we confirm that we are happy to accept applications from persons of any age or experience for this position.