About the Client
A global, rapidly scaling tech start up. With our multi-award-winning, game-changing technology, we take a pulse of consumer sentiment whenever a customer pays. With 80%+ consumers responding, for the first time ever businesses can now gain access to mass, representative feedback, providing the pulse of how they are performing, every minute in every location. And as every rating can also feed a consumer website to compete with the likes of Yelp! and TripAdvisor, consumers get trustworthy and representative recommendations on where to go from real customers.
Partnering with the biggest payment companies in the world, our customers range from the largest global retailers right down to your local pub or bookshop. Every business with a payment terminal or payment page on-line can have one – and the value for any business is huge. With three global patents registered, the world is there for the taking – and we need to grow our passionate team to help us live out the dream.
About the Role
You will be responsible for building a buzz, advocacy and a pipeline for our client through our Channel Payment Partners. You will be a passionate and skilled operator who can build fantastic, trusted relationships with decision makers.
The key focus is to build momentum as we ramp up our UK merchant base– that means sourcing and connecting with our Channel Partner sales teams and where they generate larger opportunities work directly with merchants towards sign up and onboarding.
- Managing and owning your share of UK merchant sales – working with your UK Commercial Director (and our global sales lead and your colleagues in other markets) to create a target list of Channel Partners, identifying decision-makers, making calls, setting up meetings and preparing targeted pitch presentations and demos. Once you have a relationship you’ll work closely with our Channel Partners to motivate and drive sales.
- Sales Support & Marketing – input alongside your national and international colleagues to evolve our sales and marketing strategies to become ever more finely tuned and impactful. Always put your ‘hand up’ if you feel we can do more to support your sales and relationship building efforts;
- Product development – feeding in to product development, taking on feedback from customers and prospects to adapt and improve our service to merchants, including the website navigation, sign-up process and data dashboard/ reports;
- Smooth Handover to Account Management – working with the Merchant Services and Data team to ensure we have an efficient process for managing large scale customer onboarding and billing process, account set-up and management of their data dashboard, reports and consumer profile page – this will be key to ensuring positive word-of-mouth, positive PR case studies and contract renewals.
- The ability to thrive within and add to our energetic and dedicated global team;
- A rich understanding of what makes decision makers tick, how to communicate nuanced messages and how to resonate with prospects to build great relationships;
- Strong consultative sales and presentation skills, including the ability to establish and maintain Channel Partner relationships.
- The confidence and enthusiasm to be an amazing brand advocate – and build excitement wherever you go;
- An understanding of Channel go-to market strategies, driving volume sales in the SME and Mid-Market.
- The drive to respond quickly to challenges – and the tenacity to maintain momentum and high standards at all times;
- An understanding of the UK retail/hospitality sector – but if you don’t bring this then definitely the ability to get to grips with it – and the client's product – so that you’re adding value within weeks of coming on board;
- Our shared vision – someone who is excited by working in a business that is going to improve the world, who ‘gets’ the clients ethos and embraces their values.
- You must have the right to work in UK and be fluent in written and spoken English.