Over the last 20 years, we have built great relationships with some big names in the Payments industry. Our domain expertise coupled with our passion to outshine and walk that extra mile to ensure our clients have the best experience of working with us, is an accolade we can never have enough of. In the retail payments space, the client has implemented large number of application products, undertaken complex projects and operated payment processing platforms in more than 60 countries. We have a deep understanding and experience of the global payments business, operations and technology and therefore partnering with us speeds up the time to market for our customers.
- Should be able to open up new accounts via different strategies including own networks and cold calling.
- Should have significant Sales & delivery experience in the Financial services space.
- Should be able to confidently explain her/his strategy to generate new business including the kinds of business that he/she can immediately convert if selected.
- Should be able to crack solutions-driven deals (we are not interested in selling skills and resources)
- Should be able to quickly grasp the service and solution offerings and create pitches for prospects.
- Should be extremely good at understanding the customer challenges and mapping it to solutions and offerings.
- Should have a proven track record at previous companies of having landed new deals
- Should be able and ready to provide customer references if needed.
- Should be aware of Sales operations processes, tools like Salesforce CRM and should be have high levels of discipline as far as implementing these processes is concerned (eg diligent entries in to CRM, ensuring low DSO)
- Should be able to work effectively with Solution Delivery teams for pre sales and sales support