About the Client
Our client is a data science company that detects fraud in omnichannel commerce. The company uses real-time, machine-based learning to analyze big data to identify fraudulent payment transactions and minimize risk in the financial industry.
About the Job
- Partner with sales team and Global Systems Integrators to create and expand relationships with Issuing Banks, Acquiring Banks, and Merchants
- Leverage your relationship skills and industry knowledge to constantly strategise and execute on how you can help the company grow its partner base
- Work cross-functionally to maintain strategic alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain and update the revenue pipeline data in Salesforce CRM, providing regular forecasts to the team
You are eager to use your experience in Business Development to work with the world's largest Global Systems Integrators to develop strategic partnerships for our client. You have in-depth experience in fraud prevention, cyber security, payments, big data or predictive analytics markets and are excited to establish and develop relationships with Systems Integrators.
- 5+ years of experience in Systems Integrator Business Development
- Bachelor’s degree
- An impressive track record of expanding your company's client base using your existing, and establishing new, business relationships
- Ability to understand and demonstrate company products as well as to interact with engineers, operational teams and executives through a variety of channels
- An in-depth knowledge of what our enterprise customers need and how company products can be best deployed through a consultative approach
- A track record of working in a fast-paced environment, setting your own demanding expectations, inspiring and supporting your teammates and exceeding those expectations