Talk to us
Our client is a direct carrier billing service for global monetisation of digital content, serving providers across multiple platforms, they run several payment methods for mobile such as Pin payment & Sms Payment.
Driving business growth for its clients, our client is already reaching 4 billions users among 80 countries.
It partners with operators, online businesses, app developers and digital content providers to enable them to start collecting payments and provide the smoothest experience for the end-user.
They make accepting payments easy, simultaneously resulting in convenient consumer experiences.
Operating from 50 countries, they are looking for a their new sales hunter prodigy, to relocate in any of European city.
The primary objective of this role is to produce new business sales revenue. The Business Development Manager is accountable for managing all steps within the complex and consultative sales process, from lead generation to a signed legal agreement with the Merchant. The Business Development Manager has direct revenue and margin responsibility for the assigned region.
In this role, autonomy is key, you will be able to sit down with your manager and define together realistic KPIs for the achievement of your target. Part of a young team of passionate professionals, you’ll take part in Short and Long sales process for our clients’ solutions from any place in Europe!
- Lead generation (Contacting prospects via phone, e-mail, personal, and business networks)
- Sell payment services within assigned region and/or verticals (content provider, gaming, video on demand, etc.)
- Negotiate complex commercial and contractual terms
- Represent the organization at selected industry events
- Travel consistently in the region to conduct face to face meetings
- 5+ years in similar B2B Sales Role, from carrier billing or Mobile payment industry.
- Industry knowledge & network
- Interest & knowledge in technological sector and/or financial a plus
- Fluency in English mandatory, any other language being a plus.
- Hunter sales related skills: resilience, team player, autonomous, results driven.