Talk to us
A Business Analyst for the SEPA Direct Debits is require for a freelance position in Brussels. The team is responsible for the Product management related to the payables and receivables and their responsibilities cover the following aspects:
- Define the product vision with the key stakeholders
- Define and mobilize the means to complete the Product/offer vision (plan, budget, people, stakeholders, governance)
- Coordinate the “demand to delivery process” based on the business value management
To succeed in the coordination of the “demand to delivery process”, they work in close collaboration with different teams (IT, Operational, Process), which provides the means to support the strategy defined at the product level. The team also takes an active role in the structuration and the planning of the squads delivering the value for the overall strategy.
Note the ENGLISH is a MUST and you will need to be fluent in either French or Dutch as well.
Business Analyst in support of the Product Manager of SEPA Direct Debits will have to cover the following tasks:
- Business needs identification
- Business needs analysis
- Bridging the needs of the business with the use of IS
- Acting as the interface between the product manager and the squad (s)
- Risk, quality and issue management
- Requirements management and communication and ensure good understanding of business’ needs
- Liaison between all stakeholders & guarantee customer satisfaction
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communicator, diplomatic and customer-oriented
- Structured approach
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Leadership and decision-making
- Proven skills as a business analyst & experience to function in project driven environments. Capable to speak to IT, Ops and business people.
- Agile methodology knowledge and experience
- Banking experience, Payments management experience
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257