Talk to us
A Business Analyst for payables and receivables products is required for a freelance project in Brussels. The team is responsible for the Product Management related to the payables and receivables and responsibilities cover the following aspects:
- Define the product vision with the key stakeholders
- Define and mobilize the means to complete the Product/offer vision (plan, budget, people, stakeholders, governance)
- Coordinate the “demand to delivery process” based on the business value management
The context of this mission is mainly based on the non-global products (read SCT, SDD, international payments); We are focusing here on local payments expertise and need a profile with strong knowledge of the payment market practise in Nordic and Eastern Europe.
Note the English is a MUST and you will need to be fluent in either French or Dutch as well.
Business Analyst in support of the Senior Product Manager will have to cover the following tasks:
- Business needs identification
- Business needs analysis
- Bridging the needs of the business with the use of IS
- Acting as the interface between the product manager and the squad (s)
- Risk, quality and issue management
- Requirements management and communication and ensure good understanding of business’ needs
- Liaison between all stakeholders & guarantee customer satisfaction
- Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Structured approach
- Able to work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
- Proven skills as a business analyst & experience to function in project driven environments. Capable to speak to IT, Ops and business people.
- Agile methodology knowledge and experience
- Banking experience, Payments management experience (specifically not global products)
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257