Talk to us
A Business Analyst is required to work on extending the product offering within the cards space. You will be working in a small, hands-on team driving and delivering new cards into Europe.
You will join a fast growing team, who are looking to extend their footprint into new markets in Europe in 2018.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Execute the analyses of changes needed to realise the business objectives
- Describe the ‘gap’ that comes out of the analysis and discuss this with the stakeholders of the business/operations/external vendors to find and describe a solution in a business impact analysis report.
- Be the (content) bridge between business, internal and external suppliers, local countries and the existing operations
- Organize workshops to get the requirements clear, contributing to the realization of solutions
- 4 years of experience managing projects or business analysis and delivering results in a B2B space
- IT back ground
- Knowledge and experience in the Credit Card domain preferred but general payments knowledge can also be considered
We are looking for a pragmatic, goal-oriented person, who can operate independently; drive initiatives forward take a helicopter view.
Excellent communications skills are a must, along with fluent English and good Dutch. Any international experience will be considered favourable.