Banks, Financial Services
Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Business Analyst to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
You will be part of the Acquiring team, which is a business itself providing card payment solutions to merchants. The acquiring activity is nested in a separate legal entity ensuring the creation of cloud-based IT architecture providing the necessary agility and flexibility.
- Translate high-level functional requirements into detailed descriptions
- Follow up the development at the supplier
- Perform business acceptance testing
- Follow the development of the IT architecture
- Prepare potential extension of the mission
- Strong written and spoken skills in EN, good level of FR and NL
- Education: bachelor/master
- Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
- Good understanding of IS and testing
- Good understanding of workflow processes
- The capability of understanding and elaborating good customer journeys
- The capability to talk both “business” and “IT”
- Experience with legacy CRM tools
If this Business Analyst position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257