Banks, Financial Services
Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Business Analyst to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
You will be joining the project team in charge of efficiency improvement initiatives within securities handling. The project aims to improve processes, systems and service offering. The objective is to deploy a centralized task and case management tool.
- Organize, manage, perform and document interviews, workshops
- Define a new improved way of working (dashboards, workflows, SLAs, automation rules, …)
- Develop customized features for JIRA
- Perform change activities
- Experience with JIRA as a system administrator (preferably ACP-100 certification)
- Experience with data & process management
- Business Process Model and Notation (BPMN)
- Good understanding of workflow processes
- Experience in Confluence
- Experience with BRMS or DMN
- Knowledge in process optimization
- Affinity with IT tools including consequent configuration efforts
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English, French and Dutch
If this Business Analyst position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257