Banks, Financial Services
Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Business Analyst to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
Alongside the skills described below it is crucial to have a high-level understanding of GDPR requirements. You will need to have an understanding of the Agile way of working as well as an interest in data (i.e. data analytics, business intelligence) and banking institutions.
General tasks are as follows:
- Act as intermediary between project management and project owner
- Identify business needs
- Bridge the business needs with IS
- Manage risk, quality and issues
- Define and analyse the business model
- Bachelor/Master’s degree or equivalent by experience
- IT Analyst certification
- High-level understanding of GDPR requirements
- Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
- Good understanding of IS and testing
- Good understanding of work-flow processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French, Dutch is a plus
If this Business Analyst position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257