Banks, Financial Services
Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Business Analyst with experience in cash management or liquidity to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
Alongside the skills described below you must have the ability to bridge the gap between the business and information systems. The more understanding you have of new technologies, such as AI, blockchain, API, micro-services, the better. As a member of the Liquidity Management team, you will work on three main projects: cash pooling, creating visibility on cash positions and reviewing settlement mechanisms.
General tasks are as follows:
- Act as intermediary between project management and project owner
- Identify business needs and bridge them with IS
- Define and analyse the business model
- Manage risk, quality and issues
- Review and update existing processes
- Master’s degree and 5 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of cash and liquidity management
- Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
- Translating business needs into requirements
- Analysis of complex changes, gather stakeholder’s feedback and propose solutions
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
If this Business Analyst position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.