Banks, Financial Services
Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Business Analyst to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
Alongside the skills described below it is crucial to have an understanding of data management. You will need to have a solid background in data (i.e. data analytics, business intelligence) as well as in banking institutions. As a member of the Data Governance team, you will promote and govern data modelling practices throughout the organization.
General Tasks are as follows:
- Act as intermediary between project management and project owner
- Define and analyse the business model
- Manage risk, quality and issues
- Review and update existing processes
- Bachelor/Master degree or equivalent by experience
- Experience in data quality/ governance
- Experience in data analytics, BI
- Understanding of work flow processes (Accounting & Risk reporting)
- Experience with modelling techniques and methods
- Knowledge of data visualizations/ data quality tools
- Experience with work in a multi-cultural environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French
If this Business Analyst position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257