Banks, Financial Services
Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Business Analyst to work with a global bank and financial services provider in Brussels.
You will be part of the competence centre, which supports all European branches in the fulfilment of the local regulatory requirements by providing data feeds and reporting tools.
General Tasks are as follows:
- Analyse and validate requirements from local Central Banks, ECB, other regulators
- Discuss solutions with data providers
- Discuss issues with internal and external contributors
- Maintain and support applications
- Support and coordinate local users during testing, validation and production
- Bachelor/Master’s in economics / Business Administration / Information Technology
- Solid knowledge of accounting
- Experience with conceptual modelling techniques and methods
- Good understanding of IS and testing
- Good expertise in MS Office
- Oracle RDBMS, PL SQL
- Good understanding of workflow processes
- Experience in a regulatory environment (credit, risk)
If this Business Analyst position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257