Talk to us
A Business Analyst - Collections & Project Implementation is required for a freelance position in Brussels. The team is responsible for the Product management related to the payables and receivables and covers the following aspects:
- Define the product vision with the key stakeholders
- Define and mobilize the means to complete the Product/offer vision (plan, budget, people, stakeholders, governance)
- Coordinate the “demand to delivery process” based on the business value management
Several initiatives are launched (or to be launched) and the Senior Product Manager needs help in the different tasks to be performed.
Note the ENGLISH is a MUST and you will need to be fluent in either French or Dutch as well.
The Business Analyst is in support of the Senior Product Manager will have to cover the following tasks:
- Business needs identification
- Business needs analysis
- Bridging the needs of the business with the use of IS
- Acting as the interface between the product manager and the squad (s)
- Risk, quality and issue management
- Requirements management and communication and ensure good understanding of business’ needs
- Liaison between all stakeholders & guarantee customer satisfaction
- Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Structured approach
- Able to work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
- Proven skills as a business analyst & experience to function in project driven environments. Capable to speak to IT, Ops and business people.
- Agile methodology knowledge and experience
- Banking experience, Payments management experience
An exciting and challenging position working for a large financial organisation undertaking a major transformation.
If you are interested in discussing it further please contact me directly.
Andrew Mullineux - Business Leader Contracts
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257