About the Client
Our client is one of the leading blockchain and cryptocurrency security solution providers, who have made a name for themselves through providing a trust layer between the blockchain system and the physical world. Their security devices designed to keep private keys safe and out of reach from hackers as well as their encrypted chips technology, hardware security modules, hardware wallets, and hardware oracles makes them a powerful pioneer in the security development of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. To date, they have sold over 50,000 units of their products in approximately 135 countries, and in the phase of scaling up for 2017. Headquartered in Paris, our client also has an office located in San Francsico.
About the Job
Our client is looking for a strong engineer profile who is able to work on multiple technologies in the field of blockchain and cryptocurrencies.
- Develop the business part of a portfolio managing funds in cryptocurrencis (bitcoin, ethereum, etc.)
- Develop server applications to effectively explore the blockchain
- Develop in-house tools to quickly identify and resolve problems faced by users
- Background in engineering, or related field
- Passion for learning and practicing multiple technologies ranging from backend development to mobile application design
- Good knowledge of C++
- Good knowledge of *nix systems
- Strong interest in blockchain technologies
- Good knowledge of git
- Capable of self-training and learning new technologies