About the Client
Our client is a payments provider offering a full range of solutions to their clients worldwide. To join their consumer solution division and drive one of their B2B online payments products, they are looking for a Senior B2B Online Marketing Manager
Their mission is to revolutionize the way the world utilizes payments methods. Growing internationally since they have offices across Europe, North & South America and Asia; They demonstrate their ‘Think Global’ value in everything they do.
They are a team of hardworking, talented people with one goal: send payments around the world. They got some huge challenges ahead of them, and they need smart, creative people to help tackle them.
About the Job
The Marketing team objective is to ensure that the company is giving its customer a quick, easy and reliable experience.
As part of a rapidly growing company with keys markets on every continent, the Senior B2B Online Marketing Manager will be an enthusiastic expert that drives the team forward to offer strategy for marketing campaigns and programs that drive awareness and product demand.
The Senior B2B Online Marketing Manager will identify, shape and deliver changes that make meaningful differences to their customers and company.
- Managing campaign strategy, budget and execution while achieving key performance metric goals
- Testing, measuring, and implementing optimizations
- Customer acquisition using both conventional and non-conventional methods
- Using inbound marketing to generate sales-ready leads
- Allocating marketing budget across channels to optimize marketing spend
- Managing relationships with clients, partners, and team members to improve the performance
- Identifying and arranging meetings with potential clients and making sales presentations
- Responsibility for client’s database growth with a focus on revenue and performance-based media to drive traffic
- Providing thought leadership and identifying new opportunities to develop paid digital and social media strategies that support overarching brand positioning and drive maximum digital engagement, reach and business performance
- Creating and managing interdisciplinary projects that maximize customer loyalty and satisfaction
- A professional with extremely strong understanding of payments industry and landscape
- A strategic thinker, a professional with deductive reasoning and with leadership skills
- Skilled at editing. Able to make original source clear and concise
- A performance marketer skilled in using data-driven metrics to develop, tune, and optimize marketing performance
- Able to lead and mentor
- A professional with proven collaboration skills
- A professional with excellent communication skills, both in day-to-day interactions and in more formal situations
- Fluent in English