eCommerce, Financial Services, Fin-Tech, Payments
About the job
Do you want to be part of an established innovator company that is focused on providing best in class technology-driven services to the fast-growing global market for online ecommerce payments? With over a decade in the global payments market, this company simplifies the complexity of local and cross-border ecommerce.
Our client is looking for a passionate AX Developer developer to build and maintain high quality mission-critical financial systems based on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, as part of our expanding Software Development team.
You will participate in most of the phases of development: researching, designing, implementing, testing and maintaining software. You will cooperate in a distributed multicultural agile team to build new solutions using cutting edge technologies. You will enjoy working in a culture of continuous learning and improvement, quality, innovation, and the philosophy that work is serious but should also be fun!
In terms of experience you will be able to tick any or all of: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012, SQL Server 2014/16, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Object-Oriented Programming. Some experience with agile/Scrum would be great, but if you don’t have it you’ll soon pick it up.
About the client
Our client provides customers with flexible and easy tools to integrate credit card and alternative payment method processing services via their highly effective and reliable platform developed by the leading IT teams based in Amsterdam & Madrid.
Headquartered in Amsterdam and with offices across Europe, the US and Asia-Pacific, our client offers over 150 transaction currencies, a high-end reporting interface and a solid risk management solution in over 40 countries. By hiring experts all over the world, the company will continue its strong growth in global omnichannel commerce and remain a dynamic and exciting company to work for.
Main Task & Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be:
- Design, develop and implement new modules and modifications in our internal Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 application
- Quality Assurance of the solution, following programming well-known and standard X++best practises
- Contribute to develop procedures and documentation for the final users of solution
- Contribute to the testing, operations and deployment process of the system
- Participate in re-engineering, support and future evolutions of current system
- Guarantee optimal results of software systems satisfying acceptance conditions defined by business stakeholders
- Organize technical and functional training and workshops to spread the knowledge of the back-office systems
- Integrate our CRM with external multitier platforms and consuming API or other integration mechanisms
- Form positive relationships with teams across the company global offices
- Software engineering degree or equivalent
- Strong knowledge in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 development and architecture (2 years minimum)
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Programming best practices
- SQL Server knowledge
- Fluency in English
Good to haves:
- Knowledge in Dotnet Framework
- Agile methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, XP, Lean Development
- Testing: Unit Testing, TDD, Mocking
- SQL Server Analysis Services, Integration Services and Reporting Services
- DevOps Knowledge: continuous integration, quality assurance, release management
- Knowledge in Team Foundation Server or other version control systems
About the offer
- A challenging job in an informal and ambitious environment
- Small teams where personal development is highly valued
- An office in one of the world's most vibrant cities: Madrid
- Free English classes in your job location
- Ability to get training, books or resources you might need, attending events and courses, help to achieve IT certifications
- Perks: food checks
- Work within a successful, dynamic and growing organization with a matching company spirit
- Excellent primary and secondary remuneration conditions
- Excellent environment and work conditions: open space, rest area with video games, free coffee/tea/fruits, high-end computer (l7, 16 Gb RAM, SSD, 2 screens)