Financial Services, Payments
Talk to us
We are looking for a freelance Application Engineer to work with a global internet technology and financial services provider headquartered in Munich.
Alongside the IT skills as described below it’s crucial to have experience on chargeback applications, ideally CBK. You will need to understand how the application works and the process flows. The position will be concentrated on the chargeback application support, handling production issues, tickets, deployments, configuration changes and automating tasks in the chargeback application.
General Tasks are as follows:
- Support a wind range of systems and processes in the payments stack
- Deliver highest standards in terms of service quality
- Continuously improve monitoring solutions to minimize reaction times and avoid any impact on customer experience
- Establish Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes for different technology stacks
- Fully automate BAU and repetitive tasks
- Work within cross-functional teams
- Assist in establishment of superior level DevOps
- Experience with chargeback application support (preferably CBK)
- Strong Linux skills
- Strong experience with application and service automation
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern application monitoring tools (e.g. Elastic Stack, AppDynamics)
- Experience in working across multi-cultural, geographically distributed teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
If this Application Engineer position is appealing to you, please respond to me directly and send a copy of your CV for review in the first instance.
Tel: +31 (0) 203 030 257