Financial Services, High Risk, Payment Service Providers (PSP), Risk/Fraud
About the Client
Fraud Detection companies are starting to get a very strong hold on the market across all verticals. This company is at the forefront of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions. With fraud detection techniques becoming ever more dynamic, it is imperative to stay ahead of the game. The role being searched for here is an Account Manager who has experience of minimising risk by understanding state-of-the-art fraud prevention techniques whilst also optimising payment processes.
About the Job
Account Managers should be managing the whole relationship with the clients and hold strong relationships with all key stakeholders in the business. You will be expected to do this with multiple clients. It goes without saying that to make an excellent Account Manager in this role you need to understand all aspects of the customers’ business and the deliverables they have. Not forgetting an in-depth industry knowledge so that you can support your clients extensively.
Questions to ask yourself
- What accounts have you nurtured and seen their fraud detection rates / chargeback rates diminish due to your strategic actions?
- What do you think is the highest fraud threat to merchants at the moment? How can it be combatted?
- What is your approach to building relationships within a client? Do you deal with all the key stakeholders? C-Level to IT for example.
- How do you remain on top of your clients Risk performance? Do you spot negative trends before they do and therefore introduce new strategies / products / adaptations to current systems?
- Do you know your company's fraud products inside out? Think what their best 3 features are and why.
- How do you gain new clients? How do you raise awareness of the company you represent? (Events? Conferences?)
Things to keep in mind
- This job requires a lot of travel
- You must speak English. German / French is a plus
- Minimum 3 years experience in Payments and Fraud/Risk
- You must be consultative, communicative, able to negotiate and upsell!