Talk to us
An exciting opportunity is available in Amsterdam with one of our clients as an Account Manager. Our client is a global market leader in payment solutions. This role is responsible for managing and growing a substantial portfolio of small to mid-size merchant relationships. A clear career path opportunity exists within the team to develop this role into a Key Account Manager.
- 3+ years experience in B2B sales and relationship/account management
- Willing to travel (Internationally) on average 1 day a week
- (Preferred) Commercial experience in payments, finance or e-commerce
- (Preferred) Fluency in written and spoken business English and another European language
- (Preferred) Knowledge of Salesforce
- Develop trusted partnerships with global merchants and build long-term relationships at a senior level to ensure our client is the key payment processor for their online business.
- Maximise growth and deliver additional revenue streams by up-selling new products and value-added services.
- Responsible for all commercial activities including contract renewals, pricing negotiations and ultimately achieve revenue targets.
- Create strategic business and quarterly account review plans to further enhance the relationship and profitability.
- Use data analysis to identify areas where our client can drive the clients’ revenue growth.
- Become the established internal expert on those vertical markets which correspond with your account portfolio, relevant payment products and potential competitors in order to provide your merchant with the best advice.
- A strong commercial drive, combined with a market & client focus
- Proven sales track record
- Skilled negotiator and effective communicator
- Energetic personality with a positive approach and eagerness to develop his/her knowledge and skills
- Self-starter; result driven and taking initiatives
- Flexible, able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
- Capability to build relationships
- University degree