eCommerce, Financial Services, High Risk, Merchant Services, Risk/Fraud
About the Client
Our client is subsidiary of a major card scheme and a leading provider of fraud prevention, chargeback management, and payment gateway solutions to merchant customers spanning diverse industries worldwide.
About the Job
The Account Manager is responsible for establishing deep, mutually beneficial and long lasting relationships with Client accounts. By developing an in-depth understanding of the customer’s organisation and industry and applying knowledge of the business suits of tools & services, the Account Managers serve as consultants and customer advocates to provide strategic solutions to grow the partnership with the business clients.
- Manage a Client portfolio of approximately 4 million pounds in merchant business in specific industries
- Establish and build strong relationships through consistent interaction with Clients regarding their business model, industry, marketplace and the challenges they face
- Elevate, deepen, and broaden C-Level, Finance, Treasury, Loss Prevention, Revenue Management, Risk Management, Procurement, IT and Marketing Relationships within each merchant and maintain a thorough and up to date understanding of their business and goals
- Provide proactive consultation that will expand Client relationships, drive business growth and improve customer satisfaction
- Develop and execute strategic account plans for identified accounts to grow revenue, market share and increase profitability
- Deliver meaningful and actionable Customer performance reviews
- Enable fast resolution of Customer concerns
- Serve as a customer advocate internally
- Increase Accertify’s relevance by consistently and effectively communicating the value story
- Represent Accertify through conferences, events, blog posts and external articles.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required, MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Strong written and spoken English
- Additional language preferred, ideally German
- 3+ years of proven success in tactical account management
- 3+ years Fraud Risk Consulting and Payment industry experience
- Strong consultative skills with a demonstrated ability to establish, maintain, and deepen partnerships with customers, and identify and drive profitability within a portfolio.
- Exceptional organizational, presentation, and communication skills both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation, influencing and collaboration skills are required.
- Must be highly customer focused, a self starter and a results-driven individual.
- Must have the ability to build a value proposition through understanding of the customer’s business model
- Proven success of influencing and collaborating with C-level decision makers
- Strong desire to succeed and “Can Do” attitude a must.
- Proven ability to take initiative and work independently
- Strong financial acumen
- This position will require approximately 30% travel