Talk to us
About our client
Our client on this position is ranked among the global market leader in delivering payment processing solutions. They are at the moment focusing their sales effort on high growth vertical markets (Travel, Software, Retail, Gaming & (e)Publishing.)
This position is based in Hoofdropp, but they have office all around the world as well.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing and growing a substantial portfolio of small to mid-size merchant relationships. A clear growth career path opportunity exists within the team to develop this role into a Key Account Manager.
- Develop trusted partnerships with global merchants and build long-term relationships at a senior level to ensure that the company you are representing is the key payment processor for their online business.
- Upsell new products or other value added services.
- Contract renewals, pricing negotiations & achieving revenue targets
- Think strategically to enhance the relationship & profitability
- Use data analysis to pinpoint areas to improve & take actions to leverage on those findings.
- Manage the merchant account teams, which consists of members of other departments, to ensure a consistently high level of service across the business.
- Become the internal expert of the vertical markets corresponding to your portfolio in order to provide the best advice
Strategic yet commercial drive, combined with market & client focus
Skilled negotiator and effective communicator
Energetic personality with a positive approach and eagerness to develop his/her knowledge and skills
Flexible, able to work in a dynamic and changing environment
Capability to build relationships
3+ years experience in similar B2B roles
Past experience or knowledge in payments
Fluent in English, any other language being a plus.
Willing to travel (International) on average 1 day a week
Knowledge of Salesforce a plus