About our client
The business is an Industry Leader in Omni-Channel Solutions providing leading point-of-sale (POS) and self-checkout (SCO) solutions to selected retailers.
We are looking for an ambitious individual who wants to develop their professional career. If you have experience creating highly complex software, hardware, and consulting solutions for mid-size and large accounts and have a history of success developing a funnel and selling across multiple offices - we want to talk to you.
Key Areas of Responsibility include:
- Responsible for selling the retail technology solutions and digital services to retailers in The Netherlands.
- Create and own executive level relationships across marketing, operations and IT to ensure full breadth of company retail portfolio is leveraged to solve customer business issues.
- Understand customer’s business objectives. Tie company solutions to their problems ensuring the business as a whole is viewed as a strategic partner to help them meet these goals.
- Develop account plans with measurable time-bound goals and objectives.
- Develop a strategic road map which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities with industry best practices and our company’s offerings.
- Manage the sales process identifying opportunities, managing the funnel & forecast, handling contract negotiations, and driving deployment of solutions.
- Manage engagement of company resources into the customer.
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction during presales and post sales engagements.
- Communicate efficiently internally and drive cross functional teams to ensure your customer’s success.
- 3 years + of related business and sales experience along with a proven track record of success selling information technology solutions
- Experience in account management i.e. front line sales carrying quota including current role.
- Constant efforts for self-development, enthusiasm for learning new technologies.
- Sales success: consistency in quota achievements and growth working within organizations and accounts.
- Demonstrated skills of managing the sales process and developing a strategic roadmap which aligns customer needs, issues, opportunities.
- Ability to develop senior level business relationships with customers and internal stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Language: Dutch and English fluent